Companies, Businesses, and Corporations can all get involved in Hats Off For Cancer. Here are some ways:
- Host a Mad Hatter Drive during September, October or November.
- Host a Fundraising event during the rest of the year at your company or store.
- Host a Hat Drive event during the rest of the year.
- Get multiple offices in different locations to participate and allow an extra casual day for the winning location.
- Allow people to wear their favorite hat to work on a casual day and donate $1, $5 or $10.
- Host a Bake Sale.
- Host a movie party on a Friday afternoon and sell a pass for $5, show the movie in the conference room and pop some popcorn.
- Organize a golf outing and ask your company to sponsor. Charge entry fees to raise money.
- Have a virtual fundraiser and email family and friends to donate. Set up your own online fundraising page at: http://fundly.com/hatsoffforcancer.
- Purchase the designer Hats Off For Cancer t-shirt.
Ready to start planning your event? Register here.
This list is always growing! We are always open to new ideas. Email us with any comments, suggestions or questions.