Colleges and Universities have unique opportunities to get involved. You can take ideas from the School list, or from this list geared towards Colleges and Universities.
- Fraternities and sororities or clubs – challenge your sorority sisters, fraternity brothers or club members around the country.
- Hold an all-night lock in or midnight breakfast. Ask students to donate to attend. Get local stores to donate food for event.
- Ask the community to put up posters and donation drop offs for the community to get involved.
- Hold a concert for local bands and ask people to donate their time and charge an entry fee to raise money.
- Get a local travel company to donate a trip and have students purchase raffle tickets for $10 or $20 for a chance to win.
- Start a HOC Heroes Club at school.
- Purchase the designer Hats Off For Cancer t-shirt.
Ready to start planning your event? Register here.
This list is always growing! We are always open to new ideas. Email us with any comments, suggestions or questions.